Saturday, January 06, 2007

Belated Happy New Year!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!

As for me well, I am finally on the mend. I think.
Been sick with some cold virus/sore throat thingy since Boxing day.
No fun. No fun at all.

It was worse than it sounds. Throat swelling, no sleep, hacking cough, bloody phlegm, ears sore, head ache, stiff neck, eyes tearing, nose running, sinus congestion.

So that means I began the year cancelling most of my work days - And that means I am that much behind - a whole weeks worth of patients. It means I missed out on the New Years Celebration I planned to attend. Was home alone, in bed before 12. And I cancelled some meetings with old friends - who actually wanted to set me up with a friend of her husband! And I missed out on other outings with my cousin and my little nephew - who enjoyed skating this holiday break. I also had to cancel on meeting up with some old friends who I lost touch with for abit.

Yep. I was home (apart from the 2 doctors appointments I went to) since the 27th of December. So much for my social calender huh?

I also planned to attend some speed dating thing (yea I duno if it is good just needed to get out there) but since I am backed up with work I dont think it would be nice of me to skip off early for that event.

Wow. Way to kill my mojo. Damn F-ing Cold Virus!

Oh and to top it off I have a stinkin feeling that that is the end of the other date I had too. You know, with the "bad" guy. Probably found some snow buni during his ski trip to Montreal. Go figure.

Someone and the powers that be are all telling me something dont you think?
Stay single - stay single. I guess me finding someone would cause some wicked imbalance in this world causing chaos on all sides of the earth and producing mass confusion and hysteria in the minds of all human kind.

So fine. *Looks to the sky* I get it okay. Single is me. Single I am. Sheesh.

%*%$&*&^(**)&$#&%^%^!!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger M+ said...

That was one very depressing post.
I hope the rest of your year shapes up to be better than the beginning.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Anny said...

hahha. i am laughing at m+'s comment above. but anyway, wanted to wish u happy new year too. my good friend also got very sick and spent her new yr's at home, so no worries - u were not alone :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home