Thursday, December 14, 2006

Do I need a note to explain my absence?

Maybe.
I dont feel up going into a long schpeal about it though.
Writers block -yes. Tired of re-hashing the same complaints on this topic - yes. A slight paranoia of judgement about my poor grammar - yes.

But as of late I am feeling the need for an outlet again. Lately I have been spewing my thoughts on my email's notepad.

I may just be lazy enough to do a few cut and pastes:


August 28/06 8am

how can one meet others when you feel your heart is someone else?
Thats my question.
For example, if someone loses a loved one who they truely believe was their soul mate, how can they be open to finding someone else?
And will that someone else just be a "filler"?
Thats pretty sad I think because it is not fair to the one who is the "filler".
They are likely getting half-assed love from the one they are with.

Well, I think I may be on the cusp of just random dating - with no feeling at all. I definately feel that my heart is not up for it but I think it is something I need to do. Yes... These fellows dont stand much of a chance I would say. Maybe that is how I will come off to them then? Being Half-assed interested in the date? Not good. Sometimes I can have a fun time on dates and yet know deep down it wont work.

3 Comments:

Blogger M+ said...

A very interesting point. But even if a guy doesn't stand much of a chance - if you're not really giving him one - it's still a chance. And it might even work out for you too.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Anny said...

don't be too hard on urself. it takes time to heal from whatever it is that's bothering u. it will happen :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

well, i know that. bad luck, i'd say...
wait 'till your heart's open for something new. that's what i do. dating someone half-assed...i'm not very successfull.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home