Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ended.

Ok I had "the talk" with the nice guy.
Realized I had to end it.
If we slowed things down, he still would be jumping 4 pages ahead, despite the fact he knew where I stood.
I realized I cannot give him any hope - even if I thought there would be hope. He has so much already.
We said to check up on each other at the end of next month.
It was sad cause he knew that this may be the last time that we talk.
So he kept talking and I am exhuasted.
Good bye and well wishing is never a good thing to go through but it needed to be done.


And maybe, the "bad" guy/the other guy will somehow disappear too by this Friday. I dont feel he has it in him to stick around just because we are attracted to each other. The distance between us may be too much of an effort (2 hours haha).

Ha! I single- handedly possibly made my self single again? Maybe?
Maybe I just Luuuuuuuv this blog too much to find someone haha, ya thats it.
I was txting my sister in law today. I said - yep Im gonna tell him, and I know Im a bitch and I have no right to complain of being single....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger M+ said...

I am crushed for the nice guy. Been there, done that, sucks no matter what. Happened to me at the beginning of summer - but you may remember those posts of mine.
Welcome back to the ranks. More co-miserating anyone?

6:05 PM  
Blogger Anny said...

i'm CONFUSED. ur single but u have a sis in law????

11:59 AM  
Blogger ~Moi~ said...

M+ : Sorry you are crushed for him. I think he will be alright though. He is a good guy but his neediness is not something I can handle right now.

Anny: Yes I have a brother that is married so I call his wife my sister in law. I speak all over the place, I know haha I apologize.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home