Monday, April 23, 2007

Wrong answer

I think I just joined facebook to snoop around and find out whats been happening with people I know from the past. Nosey me.

FB convo this am with a friend:

Me: ".......my league has finished and it sucks cause now I notice my pants feeling tighter..."
Guy: "mmmmm .... you in tight pants..."
Me: "Yes, tight pants with a muffin top" hehe
Guy: "Yeah. Not a good visual. Thanks."

BUZZZZ! Wrong answer!

Right answer:
Guy: "Well your muffin is cute no matter what" - or anything similar to this anyhow......



I really should stop with the self-depreciation comments.

2 Comments:

Blogger M+ said...

I just don't get how a guy can go from "mmmmm... you in tight pants..." to "Not a good visual." so quickly. Obviously, he's not very focused.

8:20 PM  
Blogger ~Moi~ said...

yea - well I figure alot by what ppl say. He seems to be the guy that is into looks - ya know - as if we look this fabulous ALL the time sheesh. I figure Im lookin for the one who will love me, muffins and all, someone that makes me feel pretty when I absolutely feel and look like crap. Because looks never last.

Also, I see it in the elder couples that are my patients who still look at eachother and flirt - thats what I want.... Gah there I go again - askin for alot haha

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home