Saturday, March 03, 2007

Im not into Country

But for some reason I have been posting a couple of mushy songs that are. I was talking to a friend of mine from KY last night. I was listening to her playlist - which of course had alot of country in it. I saw a couple of CD covers as well. Humph. Some of them boys are kinda cute! Wouldnt it be so funny if this asian gal went country ......
Anyhow, another mushy song whose words I like are posted here.


listen to Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road

Pretty hopeful - despite all my rants on this blog.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger teahouse said...

Yeah, I went through a phase in college where I got super-into country music as well. It has great lyrics.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Virgin Man said...

Hi Moi, you have been tagged. what are you reading nowadays?

10:51 PM  
Blogger ~Moi~ said...

THB: Phew I thought I was the only one!

VM: Wow, never been tagged before! I'm workin on this post. There are some books I started but havent touched - in so long and now I forgot the titles even! shame!

7:19 PM  
Blogger acaligurl said...

i like country, its nice for a change, and i like hip hop and jazz too!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home