Sunday, April 01, 2007

Feeling Blah :(

Frustrated. Sudden dip in hormone level probably......

Anyhow, was cleaning the crap outa my place today - I seem to scribble notes everywhere and I have pieces of paper all over the place...
I tend to jot down songs that I like when I hear them - I will share one (but I will NOT put the video here - you will see why - sexy glasses on the drummer and the keyboardist - dont ya think? This video is older than me whoo hoo - makes me feel just a tad bit younger)

Pick up line of the day:
(One day I plan on using this on one VERY lucky guy)

"Your the cutest thing that I ever did see,
I really love your peaches, want to shake your tree"

1 Comments:

Blogger M+ said...

I feel really old now. I actually remember when this song came out...

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home