Monday, March 05, 2007

What am I Reading?

Humm I just been tagged by...... a man - a virgin man at that too! I'll take it! How fitting - since this. is. my first. tag. be gentle. haha :-P

Anyways - what am I reading ..... well cant you tell by my grammar? I dont read.
Actually - I'm reading one of them Oprah list books - its a thin book, a self help book of course - and I am taking my good ol' time getting through it..
Its called The Four Agreements - by Don Miguel Ruiz - the beginning was alittle out there and confusing but now that I have started reading about the actual agreements - its getting pretty good. I'm just on the "be impecable with your word" agreement - pretty interesting what he says about gossip. Sometimes we dont even know we are spreading it. And its interesting how he explains that what we say always reflects itself on us in the end. I guess he explains things we already know - but it helps to hear it again and explained so well by someone else.

Yes - there are many books that I have started and have not got around to finishing yet either....
-The automatic billionare - David Bach (thanks to my bank lady)
-some old Tax book - Tim Crestnick
-Confessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella - cant seem to get into this

Though my favorite book of all time - one that I really love reading over and over - especially when making life decisions is The Alchemist - by Paulo Coehlo

And that's about it. Now I have to tag a few people myself.....

teahouse

anny

stucky

knitgirl

1 Comments:

Blogger acaligurl said...

i love rascal flats!! great choice. and i saw don Miguel Ruiz 5 uears ago at a lecture. it was awesome!!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home