Sunday, February 11, 2007

Vday approaching

Ha! with Vday approaching I might as well post about it now, since I will be spending that night at my self defence class anyways (yes, instead of going out on a romantic date I will learning how to fend off, and cause bodily harm to men instead - ya wonder why I'm single huh)

Well - I'm not really posting much (as a singleton) but this article was a cheesy, yet distracting read for the day.....

It states:
{Wear it on your sleeve: “I always wore red on Valentine's Day to show that I was embracing the holiday even though I was single,” said my friend Carolyn, who has since met and married her Valentine. “I thought that might save me from any ‘poor, pitiful single you’ comments and prevent anyone from tiptoeing around me that day fearing that I was feeling blue.” And it worked, Carolyn said: “How can anyone surmise that you’re feeling blue if you’re decked out in red?”}

I guess I will have to put away my "all-black-dont-ask-me-anything-and-stay-away" outfit for another day and try to don some red on the 14th ....... I'll see if it works......

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger M+ said...

But I don't have any red. It's just not a good color for me.

But that's OK, I have a Valentine this year... WOOHOO !!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger ~Moi~ said...

Woo hoo! thats great - well all the more reason you should wear red :) how about red socks?

11:30 AM  
Blogger M+ said...

Yeah, socks might work. Thanks for the advice.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home