Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happenings..

Gah! So much things to do.
Keep thinking... change is good, change is good.....

Its funny when I have lots of things to do with work and all, that this is the time my mind tends to like to wander alot.........

And then my mind wanders here... to my singledom....

So update on Michael. My car lease finished yesterday.
But I told him I was returning my car last Saturday.
Tuesday he called my cell :
"Hey, Just thought I would give you a call to see what decision you made on your car and if you need any help with that or anything. I'm working from this time to that time today, so give me a call"
Wednesday he called again but did not leave a message. Ah Call display.
Hummmm.
I thought: "Sheesh these persistant sales ppl! "
I could have just left it at that and never called back. He knows I will never set foot in his Sleaze-infested dealership. Just leave it alone dude!
But he sounded cute, and my mind wanders when I have things to do, I needed a break so, I called him back.

"Hey how are ya doing?!"
"I'm pretty good, just returning your call, how are ya?"
"Oh I'm just sitting here staring at the walls, and staring at all the cars here, we got a whole shipment in of the Civics"
"Oh thats nice."
"Ya and none of them are mine... sigh. They are all sold"
"Show off"
"Ha ha Ha , no no I dont mean it like that"
"Sure sure"
- more small talk
"So what have you decided about your car?"
"Well, I wanted to call to tell you I actually got the deal I asked for, actually lower!"
"What?You did!? Thats great...where..."
"But I decided to buy out the car I have now"
"Oh you didnt do that! You let the guy give you the price you wanted but you knew you were going to buy it instead?! Oh you!" He says laughing
" Yes just wanted to see how low they can actually price it for a lease -I'm pretty proud of myself"
"Well thats good, you still have a pretty good car with the amount of clicks you have on it"
"Ya, so I just wanted to tell you."
"OH hey now that you own your car, you may need parts, so if you ever do, you can always give me a call"
"Like I would want to go to your dealership again, haha you are too funny"
"Well, you know, you can always call anyways for advice or help or anything."
"You know, if you were at any other dealership I would go there, no problem, thats all you have to do you know"
"I know, I know but I live so close to here"
"Ok then, your loss !"
"Hummmm, ya know, maybe I would actually really concider it, if you would follow me to where I move"
"Oh reeeeaaly now ?"
"Yes really."
"so when are you moving?"
"Ya, actually.." he says in a hushed voice,
"we are not really allowed to ask customers out... however, since..... you are not coming to this dealership ever, you are technically NOT a customer......."
"Thats right,I am not a customer"
" soooooo.... I was just wondering....... if you would like to go out with me sometime??"
So we have a date this weekend!


Whoooo HOOOOO!!! .......






Not!
Ahem, ya so,
as I said, my mind wanders. BUT it could have happened that way! It really could have! For now it just happened in my mind.
After he told me that he lives close to his work, we continued the small talk and he said to call him if ever I need help with my car. The end!

Back to my boring life and work stess hehe.

5 Comments:

Blogger M+ said...

Of course, "boring life" makes "work stress" manageable. Trust me, it's the story of my life.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAOOO!!!

You biatch !!!!

I was reading your posting and I was like she better have said yes, otherwise the bat is coming out and I'm driving over there and beating here with it no matter what time of night it is.

You had me going!!!!

Reality is way over rated if you ask me anyways...fantasy is sooo much better (and I should know :P ) !!!

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg!!!.. U soo had me believing it too!! I was like OMG i wonder y she didnt tell me earlier?? But was so excited then BAMO pmpl. Oh well was that good fantacy :p

4:26 AM  
Blogger joanne said...

You're good! I believed it too. Too funny.

11:45 PM  
Blogger ~Moi~ said...

:)
I'm so James Frey! It did happen.... just the ending was altered!
:P

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home